We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar. Incorporate the almond milk, palm oil and essences and knead well.
3. Divide the dough into 5 equal pieces (to make it easier to work) then spread it between two baking sheets until it reaches a thickness of 0.4 cm. Cut the dough into a shape with a diameter of 8 cm (before cutting the dough, peel it off the baking paper).
4. We make 3 cylinders from aluminum foil. I used 30-40 cm of aluminum foil for each cylinder.
5. Take each disc and stretch it again to a uniform thickness. Put a cylinder of aluminum foil in the middle of the disc and tighten the edges of the disc, forming a basket (4 discs fit on a cylinder).
6. Place the cylinders in a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven. After 5 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and tighten the discs if necessary then put them back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
7. When we take them out of the oven, while they are still hot, we extract the aluminum cylinder from the baskets / bow ties. CAREFUL! Remove one at a time.
Put the peeled bananas and kiwi in a bowl and pass them with a vertical blender. Incorporate lemon juice, mint essence and expanded rice flour.
Put chocolate, water and oil in a bowl and hold the bowl in your hand over the flame, stirring constantly (you can put it in a bain-marie, but that's faster :).
Fill each bow tie / bag with fruit cream and decorate it with melted chocolate.
Yogurt, fruit and biscuit cake
CAKE WITH YOGHURT AND FRUIT & # 8211 Recipes All Kinds Of Cakes, Recipes, Recipes Of. Fluffy leaves along with light fruit. They usually have a cookie sheet or dried fruit and a mousse-type aerated cream. Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours, then remove the removable ring and serve.
Unbaked dessert with bananas, pudding and biscuits. It is decorated with chocolate and fruit according to everyone's imagination, then it can be portioned as well. Unbaked cake with Oreo fruit and biscuits, a quick and delicious cake with raspberries and.
Recipes for cakes and cakes without baking, recipes for dessert and sweets, recipes for.
Cake with biscuit top and fine cream cheese
Here is a cake with a cookie sheet and fine cream cheese.
Biscuit countertop: 350 g tender biscuits, 150 g margarine (butter), 3 tablespoons honey, vanilla sugar, fresh fruit shit, rum essence, fine cream cheese 250 g cream cheese (20% fat), 250 g sour cream fresh (15% fat), 100 g powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, an envelope of food gelatin (10 g), a peach compote (or as desired)
garnish whipped cream, cocoa, chocolate truffles, crushed biscuits and mixed with chocolate flakes
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the top from the biscuits given to the robot, finely ground, mix with soft butter and honey. Knead then spread in a uniform and well-pressed layer, in a cake form with a detachable ring, with a diameter of 26 cm, sprinkling small pieces, cut from fruit shit. Refrigerate to harden.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla, then gradually add the cream and mix until you get a fluffy cream.
3. Hydrate the gelatin in 50 ml of cold water then melt in a bain marie, without boiling, just froth on top and add in the cream, in a thin thread, after it has cooled a little.
4. Place the fruit slices in the compote on top, drained of juice, then pour and level nicely, the fine cream cheese. Put it in the fridge for an hour and then decorate it with 150 g of crushed biscuits and mix it with chocolate flakes, chocolate truffles and optional whipped cream. Put it in the fridge for another hour and then slice it.
Uncooked soft cake: peach cheescake
I garnished with fruit and ready, in the fridge until serving. It is by far the best PIE I have ever eaten. Pour the caramel cream over the cookie sheet and let it cool. Cut the bananas into thick slices and place the fruit over the caramel cream. TV Chef Fruit Tart and Chocolate Ganache, Georgiana cookpad recipe. Recipe - Unbaked tart with biscuits, chocolate ganache and berries. Pour the biscuit top into the tray and distribute it evenly.
Press well, with the flat bottom of a glass.
Rub the yolks with the sugar, spices and 4 tablespoons of water and 4 tablespoons of oil. Whisk the egg whites. When they are beaten in half, add the baking powder and beat until they harden. Mix with the yolks and mix with the flour. Make a soft crust like sour cream. Bake on low heat in the preheated oven.
For the cream, mix the ingredients and put them on the fire. When it starts to thicken, add a packet of butter, which is gradually added and a vanilla sugar. Make the biscuit soaking syrup by adding all the ingredients and stirring over low heat.
Pour the cream hot over the baking tray. The biscuits are given through syrup and put over the hot cream. Add coconut on top.
Petit Beurre biscuit cake can be served as a snack, along with a glass of milk or a cup of tea.
Recipe of the day: biscuit cake and summer fruits
See also wonderful recipes for Kinder 3 chocolate cake decorated with Kinder! With a syrupy cocoa top, with cherry jelly and a light whipped cream with cream cheese is the perfect combination. Simple cake with a cream of cherries and berries. And I thought of a cake with a cookie sheet and whipped cream and yogurt. The yogurt cake consists of two varieties of fruit yogurt mixed with whipped cream and placed on a thin countertop of biscuits and butter, and a layer on top. The cream mixes well with mascarpone and 100 g sugar. The cake is whipped with the obtained cream.
Dress in cream and cover with broken biscuits. How to prepare yogurt cream with whipped cream and fruit? For the cream we beat natural whipped cream, well cooled in. Rating: 5 & # 8211 12 votes & # 8211 15 min. The next day we take the cake of biscuits and dried fruits out of the form and powder it with cocoa.
For this layer I used both chocolate and whipped cream, Lidl brand. Add, in turn, the yolks, cocoa, vanilla sugar and chopped biscuits. Cream-free cake (10 servings x 60–80 g) Eggs 2 pcs.
Quick-cake-without-fruit-baking. For some time now I have not had the patience and desire to cook sophisticated sweets, cakes or cakes. And before I was a fan of cakes and quick cakes.
Hi, this is Alina
I am passionate about cooking and especially healthy food, as little processed as possible, simply prepared with natural ingredients. Cooking is one of the most intimate things you can do for someone. Basically, you make available to your loved ones the food created by your own hands, in which you invest time, energy and soul.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
@ 2020 - Mamamag. All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by project.ARHITECTURALIA
See you soon with delicious new recipes.
Dacquoise with coconut:
100g powdered almonds
30g white flour
90g powdered sugar
90g crushed coconut
150g egg white
100g granulated sugar
Powdered sugar for sprinkling on top.
1 vanilla pod
100g white sugar
1 pinch of salt
3g gelatin + 15ml cold water
150ml sour cream, beaten well
Dacquoise with coconut:
1. Sift the almonds powder, white flour, salt and powdered sugar into a bowl.
2. Mix the egg whites, then gradually add the granulated sugar and mix until you get a firm meringue.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients with a spatula, alternating with chopped coconut.
4. Put in a pos and form a countertop disk in a ring 20-22 cm in diameter, greased with butter beforehand.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake at 165C for 20-25 minutes or until you get a top with a crispy crust.
6. Leave to cool.
Dacquoise is a slightly crispy top on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and to obtain this texture it is important to carefully homogenize the ingredients, trying to keep the air in the meringue. Powder with sugar before baking just to get a better crust.
1. Hydrate gelatin.
2. Heat the milk with the vanilla bean. Infuse for 10 minutes covered with cling film.
3. Mix the yolk with the sugar, then add the starch.
4. Thinly pour the hot milk, then return to the heat and cook until thickened plus another 1 minute.
5. Remove from the heat and add the gelatin, then cover with foil and allow to cool completely.
6. When it has cooled, remix the cream to make it creamy.
7. Stir in the well-beaten sour cream, then place in a bowl and place over the dacquoise.
8. Cover immediately with fresh fruit and finish with powdered sugar.
The pastry cream is one of the basic creams of the confectionery due to its versatility. You can add pistachio paste, melted chocolate or citrus peel and get a completely different flavor. At the end, use your favorite fruits to finish the cake!
We prepare the chess cookies
Over the foil from the trays I placed the glazed chess-shaped biscuits, covering the side walls with a row of biscuits.
Chess cake preparation with candied fruit, shit and walnuts
I broke the usual biscuits into larger pieces and divided them into two parts.
I also divided all the ingredients into two parts because I worked separately for each cake tray.
So, over the broken biscuits I added candied fruit, bigger chopped walnuts, and shit.
We put in a bowl, over a low heat, the butter with chocolate broken into pieces, and in another bowl we mix the milk with the cocoa, the sugar and a little salt.
I didn't add much sugar, because the candied fruits are quite sweet, as well as the shit.
Pour a little milk over the chocolate and butter on the fire and mix until they all melt and mix, then put everything hot over the biscuit mixture.
Stir quickly with a fork to penetrate and homogenize everything and pour the mixture over the biscuits in the pan.
We press well with our hands the cake thus formed and we cover it with the foil from the tray.
Let the tray cool until it hardens enough so that we can portion it nicely.
I kept it in the fridge for about two hours, then I portioned it next to the biscuits.
Quick cake with biscuits and mascarpone cream
I like to follow on Facebook different pages, obviously, that have recipes. I am especially looking for simple and quick recipe ideas. Like many of you, I'm not good at time either and I often need ideas to get me out of the deadlock. That's how I discovered this simple and quick recipe for quick cake with biscuits and mascarpone cream with chocolate.
Not only is it easy to do, but it's not does not require baking, and relative cheap and so on easy to do so that even a child can put it into practice. It has few ingredients and does not require knowledge of who knows what cooking techniques.
As ingredients you need a box of mascarpone that you can often buy at a reduced price, somewhere under 4 RON. Less than a good packet of butter. Then you need a big package of fine biscuits. I say fine to distinguish them from the popular ones. Popular biscuits are very strong and will not soften so easily. But they are perfect for making a classic biscuit salami or with coconut oil.
And we need another 100 grams of chocolate cream like Nutella (for everyone to understand). I used a chocolate cream bought from LIDL. I'm not much a fan of these ready-made creams, but rather I like and buy good quality dark chocolate and I improvise something healthier at home.
I saw even a few days ago homemade chocolate recipe which tempts me to try, a homemade chocolate with coconut butter and cocoa butter. When I buy cocoa butter I will try it because it sounds interesting. I used cocoa butter a few years ago when I made a chocolate cream with pumpkin and I liked it.
I think you can improvise too chocolate cream with cocoa butter and coconut butter and the simple biscuits to be replaced with the special ones, I know, maybe still made at home. I say that because I think some will say & # 8230eh, what dessert is this? I want a healthier one. Well, let your imagination run wild and try the recipe in a different way. In other combinations. What matters is the quick idea of making dessert.
I always tell you not to limit yourself to what you find on the blog, but to put your imagination to work and your imagination to work. And at least the idea was taken from the recipes on the blog. And I say today's idea is a great one. Especially for those in a hurry, those who work even on Christmas Eve.
Even for them it exists a better solution to make a dessert at home for him, for the family, especially for a child. Rather than buy from the confectionery who knows what cake with sugar paste, or cakes with margarine and whipped cream & # 8230 better a quick cake with biscuits, mascarpone cream and chocolate.
But & # 8230 talk about long human poverty, right? Let's get to work because our time is limited.
ingredients for the quick biscuit cake I write them below. Then I will explain, also in writing, how to do it for more accuracy, to the preparation method I will invite you and see a video after which I was inspired when I made the recipe. Visually you will understand better, at a glance for the most skilled in cooking.