Put a pan on the fire with oil, clean and chop the onion, put it in the pan with a tablespoon of water (wine). Spread a little mustard on each piece of meat, then put in the pan and fry on both sides, season with salt and pepper, add curry and a little water, cover with a lid and leave on the right heat for 10 minutes (turning the meat from time to time).
It is served with puree, rice, etc. Good appetite !!!
- 125 g Pad Thai rice noodles (= 2 nests of noodles)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 g large box of coconut milk 400ml
- 2-3 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 150 g chicken meat (skinless leg & boneless amp)
- 400 ml chicken soup
- 1 red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 120 g peas (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon oil
Roast pork and potatoes with caramelized onion sauce
I love the caramelized onion sauce, it's light, sweet-spicy-sour!
I like to match it with various steaks and also with potatoes.
- For the steak:
- 1kg pork: muscles + pulp
- 1oo ml oil
- 100 gr butter
- 100 ml of red wine
- For potatoes:
- 500 gr white potatoes
- 30 ml olive oil
- 50 gr butter
- For caramelized onions:
- 50 gr butter
- 2 large, red onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Preparation time: 90 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Pork curry with peanuts and coconut milk
Pork curry with hazelnuts and coconut milk. I like spicy stews, with a lot of sauce and pieces of tender pork or beef. The usual ones are paprika or goulash. Stews are slow food, they cook slowly and for a few hours (depending on the type of meat used). I had 1.2 kg of pork meat at home, which was perfect for a delicious curry cooked in a slow cooker.
Curry is a dish with sauce, popular in South and Southeast Asia and can be cooked with meat (chicken, pork, beef, fish) or completely vegetarian. Depending on the amount of sauce, there are wet or dry curries. The classic spices of an authentic curry can be found in garam masala powder (a mix of black and white pepper, turmeric, cloves, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin & # 8211 not cumin!). Garam masala is found in stores in powder form and is not expensive (6-8 RON 100g bag). The rest of the world has adopted and adapted it by creating & # 8222 curry powder & # 8221 that we all know from store shelves (it has a reddish-yellow color). It can also be used perfectly in this recipe, but with additional additions from the other spices mentioned above. That's what I had in the house and I used: curry powder.
So I started making an & # 8222 exotic stew & # 8221 from pork leg. The sauce in which the pieces of meat were cooked was one of coconut milk & # 8211 crazy tasty! Coconut milk has a slightly sweet taste and a creamy consistency & # 8211 perfectly balances the spiciness of other spices. In addition to curry powder, I also used a clove of garlic, a medium onion, hot pepper powder (chili) and dehydrated ginger (I didn't have it fresh). In addition I added 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy peanut butter) and 2-3 handfuls of whole salted peanuts. For & # 8222crunch factor & # 8221. And I did well! I established the sweet-sour balance with a little lemon juice (or lime & # 8211 but I didn't have it at hand) and a teaspoon of molasses (golden syrup). A moderately spicy, salty, sweet-sour dream food came out. Creamy and fragrant. Next to it, a simple rice boiled in salted water or noodles goes well.
I also mentioned about the inconsistent quality of our meat and seeing how stubborn the pork meat is (when I cut it) I knew it would need over 2 hours of cooking. Being during the week and having a job from 9-18 (with lunch break) I had no chance to sit next to the pot and mix occasionally so I resorted to slow cooker. In the morning at 8 I started to prepare the curry and at 9 without anything I put it in slow cooker. I set the function & # 8222med & # 8221 (medium) and I knew that in 4-5 hours it will be ready & # 8230.exactly when I come during the lunch break to eat with my family. The slow cooker is very smart (it has a thermostat) and cooks everything at a constant temperature, without the liquid dropping too much and without burning anything. So it should not be filled with liquid along the way, it is not even recommended to keep lifting the lid to mix because the heat accumulated in the vessel is lost.
If you don't have a slow cooker, it would be advisable to cook this curry in the oven, in a pot with thick walls and lid, for 3 hours at 150 C. I also made beef bourguignon and it turned out perfectly. The liquid level in the pot should be checked and replenished if it drops too much.
2. Pork chops with apples
- 4 pork chops (approximately 600g)
- 1 large apple
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 125ml of apple juice
- 125ml of cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of food starch
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix the oil, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the chops and leave in the sauce, marinating for 15 minutes. Wash, clean the apple and cut into thin slices.
- Heat a large frying pan and fry the chops over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side, then remove and keep warm.
- Reduce the heat, add the butter in the same pan and fry the apple slices until they turn brown. Then remove and keep warm with the meat.
- Mix the starch, apple juice and cream, pour into the pan and bring to the boil, stirring until the sauce begins to thicken. Pour over the chops and apple slices and the dish is ready to serve.
Pork steak sliced with vegetables and sausages in the oven & # 8211 neck on the tray & # 8211 very tender!
Pork steak sliced with vegetables and sausages in the oven & # 8211 neck on the tray & # 8211 very tender! Baked pork neck on a bed of vegetables with potatoes, garlic, onions, peppers, carrots. Sliced pork cooked on a platter. Steak recipes. Recipes with pork neck. Recipes with sliced meat.
How to make tender and juicy pork steak but also red and appetizing? This question has been asked by many readers and I hope we have been able to provide the answer in many steak recipes which I published.
Generally we make roast pork in the oven in large pieces (1.5-3 kg) because it remains juicy and tender even after baking. Here's how we do it pork leg on the tray & # 8211 recipe here.
Or pig neck in the oven & # 8211 the recipe here.
Many people are used to pan-fried steaks made from slices. Why? I do not know! I think some people have the impression that this is the only way the meat "penetrates". They forget that by exposing the muscle fibers, they will dry out excessively during baking and the result will often be a dry and dull steak. Another mistake is to immerse these poor slices of meat in a sea of liquids (water, wine, etc.) that do not fall during baking and that lead, most often, to a very unappetizing gray-gray stew, de- downright dubious. These are "submarine steaks".
The sliced neck at 2 cm thick is perfect for to be fried in a pan or on the grill & # 8211 see here. Why torment her in the oven?
And yet, if we follow some simple meat cooking techniques, we can also get a baked pork steak that is tasty, tender but that looks great!
A steak that can only be eaten with a fork! The meat is soft and melts in your mouth. All this is obtained through sailor and slow cooking in the oven.
Good. Let me show you how I made this wonderful pork steak sliced with vegetables and baked sausages. From the quantities below come out approx. 6 good portions of neck on the tray with a generous garnish of cooked vegetables: potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots and peppers. It is not mandatory to put sausages, but their smoky aroma also contributes to the final taste of the dish. The nape of the neck can be replaced with pork fat with some fat. This recipe is NOT made with lean pork leg or boneless and defatted cutlet.
I mentioned marinating above: yes, this meat must be marinated in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours (preferably 48 hours).
The best pork recipes that will delight you with a delicious taste
Recipes - The best pork recipes, Photo: gopixpic.com
We present you in the following the top five pork recipes.
1. Breaded steak recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for breaded steak are the following:
- half a kilogram of pork muscle
- 50 grams of smoked bacon
- two cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the breaded steak recipe is presented below:
- Sprinkle the meat with bacon and garlic, season with thyme, sage, paprika, salt and pepper
- Bake the steak in a bowl greased with butter
- Serve hot with the desired garnish.
2. Pork snitel recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for pork tenderloin are as follows:
- 400 grams of pork pulp
- 200 grams of flour
- two eggs
- 100 grams of breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the pork schnitzel recipe is presented below:
- Slice the pulp, season it
- Pass each piece of meat through the flour, then through the eggs beaten well with salt and finally through the breadcrumbs
- Fry the snails in hot oil until nicely browned and evenly browned
- Serve the hot snacks with the desired garnish.
3. Pork meatball recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The ingredients needed for the pork meatball are as follows:
- two legs of a pig
- 200 grams of pork
- an onion
- five cloves of garlic
- Bay leaf
- salt and pepper.
The preparation method for the pork meatball recipe is presented below:
- Boil the pork legs with meat, onion and bay leaves
- Do not add water, let it evaporate
- When the meat is cooked enough, strain the meatball and add the crushed garlic with a pinch of salt.
- Remove the bones and cut the meat into cubes
- Add the meat to a heat-resistant dish
- Cover the meat with the juice in which it was strained
- Allow the meatball to cool.
4. Baked pork neck recipe it is extremely filling, it is served at lunch with a garnish of potatoes. We present below the step-by-step preparation method to be able to prepare a more than delicious dish in the quiet of your home.
Preparation time: half an hour.
Baking time: one hour and 40 minutes.
Ingredients for baked pork neck:
- half a kilogram of pork neck
- 100 grams of raisins
- 50 grams of nuts
- 50 ml of semi-dry white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- coarse salt
- ground black pepper and berries
- oil, sugar (a teaspoon), rosemary (2 twigs).
Here's how to cook a pork neck recipe in the oven:
- Wash the neck well, let it drain or dry it with a commercially available absorbent paper. Season the neck with salt and pepper to taste on both sides
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a tray or heat-resistant dish
- Grind the walnuts in a blender or with a mincer
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into thin strips
- Leaf the rosemary sprigs
- Pour a little oil into the prepared tray
- Place the seasoning nape beforehand. Prick it from place to place, and in the place where you pricked, insert a strip of garlic and a rosemary leaf. Sprinkle the steak on both sides with the ground walnuts. Add sugar and wine
- Put the preparation in the hot oven for one hour on the right heat
- Before stopping the fire, sprinkle the steak with the rest of the rosemary.
Baked pork neck is served hot with a garnish of potatoes and a cabbage or pickle salad.
Baked pork, Photo: bonnieplants.com
5. Pork goulash It is a Hungarian dish, but in Transylvania, the Romanians borrowed this type of dish from the Hungarians. We present below the recipe for pork goulash with zucchini and green beans.
Pork goulash recipe with zucchini and green beans:
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 600 g pork
- 250 g green beans
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon broth
- pepper, paprika, salt
- 350 ml soup
- 150 ml dry red wine.
The preparation method for pork goulash with zucchini and green beans is as follows:
- Cut the meat into pieces and put it in a frying pan with a little oil
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into long enough slices
- When the meat has hardened, pass it through the flour and continue to harden it, adding the broth.
- After seasoning the mixture to taste with paprika, salt and pepper, quench with wine. Bring to a boil over medium heat for five minutes
- Then add the zucchini, green beans and soup. Let everything boil for a maximum of 20 minutes.
Goulash with zucchini and green beans is served hot next to a rice garnish.
Baked pork chop with wine. Tender and tasty steak recipe
I think you are already used to publishing new recipes every time after March 1, prepared for the festive meal I make to celebrate the day of my little boy, born on this beautiful holiday.
If last year his day fell on fasting and I had to design a fasting menu, this year it was easier because I was able to prepare dishes with meat, dairy, eggs.
The culmination is that, this time celebrating, like any child influenced by what he sees in another, he wanted me to order a cake from the confectionery. So I didn't make the sweets at home. We used to decide together how to make the cake and he always told me how to look and what kind of cream or fruit. But this year he wanted to try something else.
In other words, the new recipes from March will miss the one with the traditional birthday cake, but I will publish today's recipe for steak, baked pork chop with wine and another appetizer recipe. The rest of the prepared recipes are already on the site.
We went for the classic menu version, with traditional dishes for a festive meal, like eggs stuffed with homemade pate (see recipe here) or beef salad (see recipe here), caviar, homemade chicken liver pate (see recipe here ), chicken breast meatballs (see recipe here) and trays with dry appetizers.
The basic way was this whole, boneless pork chop in the oven which I served with a horseradish beet salad, as a side dish (see recipe here).
I chose the option of whole boned chop in the oven because this kind of meat is not so fatty and, cooked correctly, in the oven, it saves you too much from sitting in the kitchen. Plus it's done relatively quickly.
What does a properly cooked pork chop mean?
Well, you have to take into account the internal temperature that the meat reaches. If you leave the chop too much in the oven, being a less fatty meat, it can dry out too much and can be dull and stifling. So it is best to do some calculations and have a meat thermometer on hand.
Now this kind of thermometer it is affordable and available at reasonable prices, so you have no reason not to buy one yourself. I assure you that it will make your work in the kitchen much easier and it will be very helpful, just like the oven thermometer.
To make this pork chop in the oven with wine, I was guided by Laura Laurențiu's recipe, which explains, on her website, how to cook this kind of meat. Laura is a professional chef and I knew that if I listened to her advice, I would be safe when it comes to getting a baked pork chop with wine.
At what temperature and for how long do we keep it in the oven.
To get a perfectly cooked meat, neither too raw nor too dry, indoor temperature of meat must not exceed 71 degrees. It can be even a little lower, a 65 degrees if we take into account the fact that, after being removed from the oven, the meat continues the cooking process, the temperature rising by a few degrees.
If you don't have a thermometer, you can take into account the cooking time. Culinary theory says that for each piece of whole meat, 450 grams, you have to calculate 20 minutes for standing in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. As I weighed 1.5 kilograms, I should have removed the meat after about 65 minutes, that is, an hour and a quarter.
Said and done! I prepared everything, put it in the oven, set the time and prepared the thermometer to have it on hand, after which I did my job preparing appetizers for guests.
Unfortunately, I couldn't take a picture of the whole piece so I could show it to you, but I managed to take pictures with part of the steak cut into slices and you can see how good it looks inside. I can also tell you that she passed the taste test, being praised by the guests. But let's see in detail how to cook a Baked pork chop with wine and garlic.
Cut the meat and vegetables into suitable pieces.
Cook the meat until it changes color, add the vegetables and cook a little longer. Add the soup.
When it starts to boil, add the curry powder and pepper.
Let it cook covered for about 30 minutes, until the meat is tender. Add salt, mix lightly, do not crush the potatoes, and leave for about 5-10 minutes, without a lid, to reduce the juice.
Serve with low boiled rice or bread (according to preference)
(*) the amount of curry decreases or increases according to the ficaru's preferences.
If the food is too spicy or you want to make it more "delicate", when serving add a few tablespoons of yogurt or liquid cream.
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1.2 kg of potatoes
- half a clove of garlic (6-7 puppies)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml tomato paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- dill or parsley for decoration
Put the washed ribs in a baking tray, cleaned of excess fat and season them with salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, crushed garlic and tomato paste.
Add the oil and add enough water to cover the ribs.
Put in the preheated oven over low heat for about an hour and 40 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half and the ribs are almost cooked.
At this point, take the tray out of the oven and add the diced potatoes, slices or slices as you wish. Sprinkle a little more salt on top and leave them in the oven until the potatoes are cooked and the ribs are well browned.
When serving, sprinkle with chopped dill or parsley. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".