1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix the egg yolks with 25 g of Green Sugar.
4. Separately mix the egg whites with the salt powder, then add the remaining sweetener (25g) and mix until the foam forms.
5. Pour the beaten egg yolks into the egg whites and incorporate them in 2-3 circular motions.
6. Mix the starch with the cocoa and sift them, then incorporate them in 2 tranches in the composition.
7. Place the composition in a rectangular tray (32 x 22 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. After baking, remove the countertop to cool, then cut 6 circles with high stainless steel rings (7 cm in diameter). Leave the countertop discs in the shapes you cut, for assembly.
Strawberry yogurt cream:
1. Hydrate the gelatin in water for 10 minutes, then dissolve it in a bain-marie (following the instructions on the envelope), then let it cool for 1 minute.
2. Pass the strawberries with a vertical mixer.
3. Mix the strawberries (with a hand mixer) with the yogurt, sweetener and gelatin prepared according to the instructions.
4. Distribute 2 tablespoons of cream in each form, then put a whole strawberry in the middle of each and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
1. Hydrate the gelatin and prepare it according to the instructions.
2. Mix the yogurt with the prepared gelatin and the essence.
3. Take the cakes out of the fridge and spread the cream in each one. Then put them in the fridge for at least 1 hour. After the creams have hardened, remove the ring lightly and decorate with a slice of strawberry.
In this practical course the participants will prepare 10 small cakes of several shapes (circle, rectangular, oval, etc.) with soft and crunchy layers, using only natural ingredients, easily accessible in Romania. The cakes will be decorated with handmade chocolate decorations.
This type of cake follows trends of taste and design specific to the French confectionery, surprising customers with original tastes, obtained by combining soft creams, unique countertops and glossy blankets.
During this intensive course the following recipes will be prepared:
- Classic chocolate
- Tort Royal
- Mango cake
- Cake with salty toast
- Apricot cake
- Orange revolution
- Pumpkin seed cake
- Honey nut cake
The workshop is given by master confectioner János KOVÁCS. The course is translated into Romanian.
Sugar-free strawberry cake
• 5 husband eggs
• 5 tablespoons sweetener powder
• 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 separate glass
• 7 ml liquid sweetener
• 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Cake coating ingredients:
• ½ jar of strawberry jam with sweetener (excluding fructose)
• 250 ml sour cream
• 1 vanilla pudding
• 3 tablespoons strawberry jam with sweetener (excluding fructose)
1. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they start to foam.
2. Add the sweetener and mix at very low speed, incorporating the yolks and breadcrumbs.
3. Pour the composition into a 24 cm diameter greased pan and place in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Prepare the syrup: mix all the ingredients and boil for a few minutes.
5. When the countertop is ready, pour the hot syrup immediately over the countertop.
6. Allow the top to cool and add the strawberry jam.
7. Prepare the topping: beat the cream with the vanilla pudding and add the strawberry jam.
8. Put the cream in the blender and mix until a very fine cream is obtained.
9. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to stabilize.
10. Spread the cream on the cake, evenly, and decorate according to your preferences.
Add strawberries to fresh fruit shakes and to the drinks you make during the summer. Crush these fruits and mix them with yogurt or milk to get delicious milk drinks. And if you want to get a special drink to drink with your loved one, prepare a & strawberry quotsarut & quot.
When preparing fruit salad, do not avoid strawberries. The slices of red fruit will give the salad not only an extra flavor, but also a taste.
Cut a few slices of strawberry over the lettuce before serving. You will notice that together with the lemon juice, they give an extraordinary taste and smell to the summer salad.
First we put the oatmeal in a blender and mix until they have the consistency of a large peseta. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix at medium speed until we have a well-bound composition. Heat the pan or special pancake plate, grease it with a little oil and pour a composition polish for each pancake.
When it is nicely browned on one side and small bubbles begin to appear on the top, it is time to turn the pancake to brown on both sides. Bake pancakes over medium heat to make sure they are baked on the inside, not just browned on the outside.
Pancakes can be served with fresh fruit or fruit puree, powdered with vanilla sugar or sprinkled with maple syrup.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Combine well on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a cooled roll or a bottle of daisy.
If the drink is too thin, add a little ice and stir again. Too thick? Add a drop of liquid and mix.
Daiquiri strawberries Shaken
When it comes to shaken strawberry daiquiri, you can serve it & quotsus & quot or over fresh ice. In any case, the trick is to keep it nice and cool, starting with a chilled cocktail or a bottle of margarita.
Since we work with fresh strawberries, you will find the best to finish the stem of this cocktail. To do this, simply place a fine mesh filter on your glass as you flinch. This should keep all the pieces of strawberries and most of the small seeds in your drink.
It is also possible to make this daiquiri with a strawberry liqueur. Start with 1 ounce of liqueur and adjust to suit your taste.
To make this drink, mix 5 or 6 sliced strawberries in a glass mixer or cocktail until it is crushed and most of the juice has been released. Pour 2 ounces of rum, 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice, 1/4 ounce of plain syrup and fill the shaker with ice. Shake well. Cut well into a chilled cocktail or a bottle of margarita and garnish with a strawberry.
Add personal rotation
Everyone has their own personal take on daiquiri strawberries and both of these recipes are very basic and meant to be played with. Add personal rotation by choosing a specific rum, adding more fruit or throwing in another ingredient & quotsecret & quot.
For example, some people prefer a spicy rum because it gives the drink more background flavor. You might add herbs like rosemary or basil, both paired perfectly with berries. They can be incorporated into the mixture, blender or you can use a simple flavored syrup.
Fresh strawberries are preferred for these drinks. They are available almost all year round and at their peak from April to June. There is also something special about strawberries in your garden or at the local farmers market.
If you love strawberry daiquiri, take advantage of these opportunities when they come and enjoy the best drinks of the year.
Make sure you wash well and iron fresh fruits before mixing them in any drink.
Frozen strawberries are good, especially in frozen daiquiri. In fact, some consumers prefer to use them because they make the process just a little easier.
The recipe for frozen daiquiri strawberries uses an orange liqueur. While triple dry is the most common choice, you may want to play with some of the other options available. A quick update would be Cointreau, and Grand Marnier adds a nice flair.
How to make a strawberry fan garnish
If you have fresh fruit on hand, save it and have fun with the garnish. They can be cut in many different ways or you can always cut a cut into berries and slide it on the edge of the glass.
For a quick and beautiful garnish, cut a strawberry fan. It's incredibly easy to make and looks great on any glass. The thin slices are perfectly on top of the frozen drink or the one served on the rocks.
- Rinse the strawberry and remove the green stem and lid.
- Cut 4 to 5 thin slices into lengths while holding the fruit together.
- When you are ready to squeeze the drink, simply spread the slices on top, in a fan shape.
How strong is the strawberry Daiquiri?
Frozen strawberry daiquiri will have a considerably lower alcohol content, as an ice cup is used to make it. If a rum with 80 samples and Cointreau is used, the frozen daiquiri would be about 9% ABV (18 proof).
Daiquiri shaken is slightly stronger at about 20% ABV (40 proof).
While one drink is a little weaker than the other, keep in mind that both can sneak up on you. This is especially true if you enjoy a few daiquiris on a hot sunny day. Make sure you drink plenty of water during the party so that you don't get rich too quickly.
Top 5 healthy recipes based on cereals and fruits
- 50 gr of quinoa
- a handful of oatmeal
- flax seeds to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond flakes
- 50 gr of berries of your choice (raspberries, currants, etc.).
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse the quinoa well in cold water (otherwise it will have a bitter taste), then put it in a saucepan with 250 ml of water. After boiling, cover with a lid and leave on the fire for 10-15 minutes, until the quinoa is semi-transparent.
2. Add oatmeal, flax seeds and a little salt and leave on the fire for 5-10 minutes.
3. Then add the sugar, mix and place on top of the almond flakes and berries. Serve immediately.
4. Bulgur with dried fruits and nuts
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 80 gr of bulgur
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 50 g of dried fruits, such as raisins, cherries, plums, etc.
- 25 gr of nuts
- Half a banana
- agave syrup.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour over the bulgur, in a small saucepan or pan, 200 ml of water and add salt. Bring to the boil until the water is completely absorbed (about 15 minutes).
2. Add the milk and let it heat over low heat.
3. Put the milk bulgur in four bowls, then garnish with flax seeds, dried fruit, nuts and banana slices. Add agave syrup to taste and serve immediately.
3. Quinoa pudding with strawberries and rhubarb
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 450 ml of water
- 200 gr of fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 200 gr of cut strawberries
- 60 gr of quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 50 gr of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon of corn
- 1 glass of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Method of preparation:
1. Pour 400 ml of water into a pan, over rhubarb, strawberries, quinoa, cinnamon and add a little salt. Turn on high heat until the composition boils, then reduce it. Leave the pudding on the stove for 25 minutes, until the quinoa is soft, then add the sugar and lemon juice.
2. Mix the cornstarch with 50 ml of water in a bowl. Add it over the quinoa and fruit mixture, then let it simmer for another minute, stirring constantly.
3. Put the pudding in small bowls and leave it to cool for an hour.
4. Before serving, mix the yogurt, vanilla and a tablespoon of sugar in a bowl, then add the cream over the belly, garnishing with strawberries and mint leaves.
2. Polenta with berry sauce
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 340 gr of dried berries
- 600 ml of skim milk
- 100 gr of Malay
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the polenta in milk, with sugar and a little salt (you can also add a little vanilla if you like).
2. For the fruit sauce, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add honey, lemon juice, cinnamon and fruit. When the composition boils, turn down the heat and leave everything to cook for another five minutes.
3. Pour the polenta into bowls and use the warm berry sauce as a topping.
1. Vegan cake with bananas and oatmeal
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 120 g of oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 gr of wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds (+3 tablespoons water)
- 5 medium bananas, crushed
- Maple syrup
- 50 gr of melted coconut oil
- 60 gr of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a 20x20cm tray with a little oil or butter.
2. In a small bowl, mix the flax seeds and water, then set them aside to thicken the composition while you prepare the rest of the cake. The role of this mixture is to replace the egg.
3. In another bowl, mash the bananas, add a little maple syrup, coconut oil, sugar, vanilla extract, vinegar, cinnamon, salt and body powder.
4. After you have mixed the composition well before, add the oatmeal, then the flour and the baking soda. Advice: combine the baking soda with the flour before adding them to the dough. Set the mixture aside for a few minutes before pouring it into the pan.
5. Leave the banana cake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test. Let it cool for a few hours, then serve it with fruit sauce or as such, as a dessert or snack.
There are many variants of fruit cereals which you can prepare for breakfast, but also for healthy snacks. Choose a varied menu, which includes as many types of grains as possible, not just the so-called "healthy" products on the market, which contain mostly sugar.
TABLE: separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites well with a pinch of salt. Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and let it simmer until all the sugar melts. Hot pour it over the egg whites, and mix continuously. When we have finished pouring all the syrup, add the yolks, essence and oil. Sift the flour on top. Mix with a spoon until the whole composition is well homogenized. Grease a pan with oil and line it with flour. Pour the dough, then put it in the oven until it passes the toothpick test. Allow to cool, then cut the top in half.
CREAM: in a bowl put the broken chocolate together with the whipped cream on the steam bath. Stir continuously until the chocolate melts, being careful not to boil. When it has melted, set it aside and add the essence. Leave to cool, then put the cream in the fridge for a few hours. Then mix until the cream doubles in volume and acquires a creamy texture.
SYRUP: In a saucepan put the sugar together with the boiling water. Keep the syrup on the fire for a few minutes, until it gets a thicker consistency of syrup. Let it cool.
Meanwhile, mix the cream with the diced pastries, but be careful not to break them. Cut the cold countertop in half. In the tray in which we baked the top, we put food foil. We put the first countertop, we syrup it, we put the cream, then the last sheet. With a brush we syrup the top, very little. Beat the remaining whipped cream and garnish the cake. Cut the strawberries into fans and decorate the cake. Let it cool until ready to serve.
Friday, October 2, 2009
I called it Dublin, because it's green and cheerful :-)
And with this recipe I start a new category in this blog, namely fasting recipes. Fasting days often give me topics for culinary thinking, because it is not easy for me to invent something new without products with meat, milk, eggs. But even more thrilling is the challenge.
So today the Dublin zucchini.
Ingredients: 3 pumpkins about 20 cm long, 2 tomatoes, a handful of spinach (I used frozen spinach), a cup of long grain rice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt, green pepper, sage, mustard Dijon (the one with whole grains, also appears under the name of French mustard)
The zucchini is cut lengthwise into thin slices, which are hardened in oil (of any kind). Place a layer of zucchini in a heat-resistant dish, salt and sprinkle with finely chopped garlic:
Meanwhile, boil the rice in salted water, scald and, if necessary, chop the spinach (the frozen one is ready to be chopped), drain and mix. Add extra virgin olive oil - salt, green pepper, a little sage and a teaspoon of Dijon mustard. In a short time this mixture acquires a consistency that can be worked with very easily, you will see a little later what funny things can be invented. The rice mixture is spread over the first layer of zucchini. But keep about 4 globes for the surprise later.
Place the second layer of hardened zucchini, then garnish with sliced tomatoes.
Bake until the tomatoes are lightly cooked.
Despite its fragile appearance, the mixture is well coagulated and easy to serve.
Here is the surprise that especially the little ones will enjoy. They will be more attracted to taste rice, if you tell them the story of the two little Chinese:
DIET recipes for fruit desserts
If you want to enjoy the sweet or more sour flavors of fruits, without worrying about extra calories or pounds, include in your diet the following dietary recipes for fruit desserts.
Border with melon and apple juice
This modern version of sorbet will convince you that it is worth keeping fresh fruits and natural juices at hand to prepare an appetizing snack. Use the blender to mix 4 slices of diced melon, a cup of unsweetened apple juice and 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
Pour the mixture into a metal or glass bowl. Put the bowl in the freezer, then after 30 minutes use a spoon or spatula to shake the mixture. It is very important to prevent uniform sorbet freezing. This way you will get the ideal texture of a Border.
After 3 hours, take the bowl out of the freezer and with the help of a metal spoon, break the ice into small pieces. Pour the ice into a glass or cup, add a mint and raspberry leaf as an ornament. One serving of these fruit desserts contains 66 calories.
Ice cream on a stick with strawberries and bananas
The little ones can simply be enchanted by the various varieties of ice cream on the stick. Fruit dessert specialists offer you a simple recipe to complete a diet menu. Throw in the blender 2 cups of raspberries, strawberries and a sliced banana.
Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 cups vanilla ice cream. Pour the cream into the special supports to prepare the ice cream on the stick. Keep ice cream in the freezer for 4 hours. Serve snack after lunch or dinner. One serving of this beloved dessert contains 85 calories.
Summer cake with strawberries
On hot days a cold snack is always welcome. You don't have to turn on the oven to prepare fruit desserts or a delicious cake that will satisfy your craving for sweets. This time we offer you the recipe for a strawberry cake.
Buy 500 g of strawberries. Put the fruit in a cake pan. In a pan, mix a packet of vanilla pudding with 2 cups of water and a packet of plain or strawberry-flavored unsweetened gelatin. After the mixture has reached boiling point, pour the gelatin and pudding over the strawberries.
Keep the dessert in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Then cut the cake into slices and add a little skim cream for decoration. One serving of this snack contains 70 calories.
Grilled peaches with Greek yogurt
The simplest fruit desserts can be made in minutes. Cut a few peaches in half. Put the fruit in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Remove the ripe peaches, pour a little honey inside, respectively put a little cinnamon and a teaspoon of Greek yogurt or light vanilla on top. Voila!
You can also experiment with other fruits. Pineapple, mango and grilled bananas are just as delicious. A portion of this goodness contains 70 calories.
Fruits filled with Greek yogurt
Another super-simple recipe helps you diversify your diet and refrain from eating chocolate and cakes. Remove the inside of 4-5 strawberries, cut a few peaches in half. Pour inside a teaspoon of Greek yogurt sweetened with a little fruit jam.
Put the snacks in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Serve the fruit filled with vanilla ice cream or a little whipped cream. One serving of these fruit desserts contains 30 calories.